Monday, December 21, 2009

Our last song

"The Last Song I'm Wasting On You"

Sparkling grey,
They're my own veins.
Any more than a whisper,
Any sudden movement of my heart.

And I know,
I know I'll have to watch them pass away
Just get through this day

Give up your way, you could be anything,
Give up my way, and lose myself,
not today
That's too much guilt to pay

Sickened in the sun
You dare tell me you love me
But you held me down and screamed you wanted me to die

Honey you know,
you know
I'd never hurt you that way

You're just so pretty in your pain

Give up my way,
and I could be anything
I'll make my own way

Without your senseless hate... hate... hate... hate.

So run, run, runAnd hate me,
if it feels good.
I can't hear your screams anymore
You lied to me

But I'm older now
And I'm not buying baby
Demanding my response
Don't bother breaking the door down
I found my way out

And you'll never hurt me again.

37 comments:

  1. 目標是什麼不重要,目標能產生什麼樣的效果才重要..............................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 以簡單的行為愉悅他人的心靈,勝過千人低頭禱告。........................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. Constant dripping wears away the stone. 滴水穿石!加油!.............................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 錢,給你帶來歡愉的日子,但不給你帶來和平與幸福..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 很棒的分享~留言支持!.................................................................                           

    ReplyDelete
  6. 如果成為一支火柴,也要點亮一個短暫的宇宙;如果是一隻烏鴉,也要叫疼閉塞的耳膜。.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 人生有如洶湧的波濤,如果沒有岩石的阻擋,怎能激起美麗的浪花?............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  9. 能猜得出女人真實年齡的男人也許耳聰目明,但肯定毫無大腦。哈哈!..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  10. 獨居時,要反省自己的過錯;在社會大眾之間,則要忘卻別人的過失。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  11. 噴泉的高度,不會超過它的源頭。一個人的事業也是如此,它的成就絕不會超過自己的信念。........................................ ........................

    ReplyDelete