Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I got dumped in a parking lot.....

I told her I needed more affection, that I was lonely. That all I wanted was her, I wanted her to notice me and feel like I feel, like you're suffocating without them. Like they're you're comfort and solace from all the day has thrown at you.

So I tell her all of this with tears streaming down my face and she says to me that she can't do that. That I'm getting all she can offer with everything else going on in her life and if I need more attention then "go find it from someone else". After that it was "I could give you a million dollars and you would say its the wrong color of green, you're impossible to please, nothing I ever do is good enough for you .... " and so on , and on, and on.....

I didn't really think asking for someone to kiss me and hold my hand before I have to ask for it was being impossible.... I see other couples who act so in love, and then there's us. She just stands next to me like my buddy, like we haven't been together for 3 years and through so much.....

I'm devastated....I guess I just got dumped in a bar parking lot, unless "go find it from someone else" is some secret girl code for I love you and can't live without you. If so, could I borrow some one's decoder ring ?

No comments:

Post a Comment